Welcome to FAMB
Since 2008, the Florida Association of Mitigation Bankers has been working hard to promote and advance an efficient and successful private compensatory wetland and conservation marketplace that supports economic development and ecological function through the restoration of wetlands and species’ habitats throughout the State of Florida. Continued regulatory changes and industry-related threats demand a need for a strong, unified voice. FAMB stands ready to promote and defend mitigation banking’s superior long-term environmental and conservation benefits.
- Lobbying representation at the state level which allows an exclusive industry voice among policymakers and key agencies involved in legislation and regulatory policies
- Committed unified industry voice to leverage positive relationships among key personnel within the local and state regulatory agencies.
- Provide direction and insight on policies and processes to preserve the value of the mitigation banking industry
- Provide direct support to existing members and their interests on local and state regulatory issues
- Exclusive access to members of the regulatory agencies as well as networking opportunities for bankers, investors & regulators through annual workshops and trainings
- Attain current breaking industry news, regulatory updates and additional pertinent information.
- Benefit from the collaborative efforts of the largest group of Mitigation and Conservation Bankers, bank consultants, and credit sales professionals within the State (success stories, challenges, etc.)